Saturday, November 10, 2018

Dale's 90s tape case timecapsule, a playlist by zepherusbane on Spotify

When my parents moved into an assisted living place a few years back I was helping them get ready to move and found an old tape case that I had left there while on leave from the Army in 1994. It was quite a time capsule. At least half of it could easily have been on the soundtrack for all those days when we used to ride the halfpipe in Dan's barn back in our high school days. I thought you two might enjoy the same nostalgia I got from it. I created a Spotify playlist with all the various albums that were in it. I only shared this with you two, I don't have Brian Jakobs on facebook to share, but if either of you has him please share with him too. Listening to a lot of these, I was struck by how dumb some of the lyrics are for some of these bands. The Smiths, for example, have some of the dumbest lyrics, but I always liked them and still like to listen to them even today despite the pathetic lyrics.
from Facebook https://open.spotify.com/playlist/3A6Yxd5ASCJRcYlzbIAwkb?si=rTdr04tVSYOzKRyBtfacPg
Posted via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment